The HSEQ Activity Calendar is a tool to assist Site Managers in the planning of audit schedules, reviews of risk assessments and other important HSE activities.
- Enter the Unit Name Enter the month that the Activity Calendar is to commence. This may be the Unit opening date or when there is a change of manager, who may wish to start a new planned Activity Calendar
- Shade in the top half of the box in the month(s) when the activity is planned Initial the bottom half of the box in the month when the activity has been completed
- Use the blank rows to enter and plan any activities in your Unit not covered by the Calendar
- A new activity calendar should be commenced annually
To enable Compass Group UK & Ireland to identify and manage the risks associated with asbestos in the workplace.
To find out more, open or download the full Guidance here.
Download an example of a suitable letter template that you can use to send to your Client to obtain information about the management of asbestos.
If you want to know more about Asbestos Surveys, please contact your HSE Manager.
Health & Safety Executive guidance document: A Short Guide to Managing Asbestos in Premises
Compass Group are not licensed under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 to undertake controllable works. Non-licensable works on Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM's) may only be undertaken by competent employees under the following circumstances:
- Explicit written consent from the Managing Director of the Compass Business Group;
- Full competency can be demonstrated by the operating team, including asbestos awareness training.;
- Work is undertaken in accordance with the guidance on the Compass UK&I HSE Management System.
The HSE license contractors whose work involves significant exposure to ACM's. They do this as part of a permissioning regime. Such regimes as asbestos licensing are only considered where the work activities involve significant hazard, risk or public concern.
Go to the Health and Safety Executive's website where you will find further guidance and useful information on Asbestos.
The Compass UK&I Authority to Work (ATW) process is a formal written procedure used to control works conducted by contractors and third parties that have been identified as requiring operational controls.