This section contains links to the individual Mandatory Risk Assessments. Where applicable, instructions on how to complete a risk assessment is given on the first page of the assessment document. Completed examples are also provided for guidance.
Completing the Record of Mandatory Risk Assessments
- Open and download the Record of Mandatory Risk Assessments from the link below and decide which assessments are relevant to your unit and tick the box to the right of each risk assessment.
- Complete the risk assessment as required
- Enter the date in the `First assessment date` column when each assessment has been completed and sign the column to the right of the assessment date. This is the date that relevant employees have been informed of the hazards and risks associated with the task or activity and trained or instructed in the safe system of work and the necessary control measures.
- Risk assessments must be reviewed every 3 years, or whenever there is a significant change in the task or activity and following any accident or incident involving the task or activity.
- Record the dates and sign when each assessment has been reviewed in the additional columns on the right hand side of the Record of Mandatory Risk Assessments form. Risk assessments and the Record of Mandatory Risk Assessments must be retained for a period of 6 years.
Completing the Mandatory Risk Assessments - Employee Training Record
- Click the link below to the Mandatory Risk Assessments - Employee Training Record to open and download it.
- Print a copy of the Mandatory Risk Assessments - Employee Training Record for each of your team and complete the details for each employee.