This section contains links to the individual Ireland Additional Risk Assessments. Where applicable, instructions on how to complete a risk assessment are given on the first page of the assessment document.
Completing the Ireland Specific Man 10 Task Specific Risk Assessments
- When you have completed Man 9 and identified the High Risk Tasks Applicable to your operation please download the applicable Ireland Specific Man 10 Task Specific Risk Assessments.
- Each employee must complete all task specific risk assessments that are applicable to their role.
- The risk assessments are pre populated, employees must read down through each section and complete section 4 and 5 themselves.
- These must be dated then signed by the employee and unit manager.
- Risk assessments must be reviewed every 3 years, or whenever there is a significant change in the task or activity and following any accident or incident involving the task or activity.
- Risk assessments and the Record of Ireland Additional Risk Assessments must be retained for a period of 6 years.
- Ensure these are filed in the employees personal file or training folder.