What is an Allergy Champion?
As an Allergen Champion you will be key to ensuring the safety of our customers with food allergies and intolerences. Your role will include;
- To ensure that any customer that has a food allergy is catered for
- To be the communication channel between the customers and the chef
- To ensure that the allergy folder information matches the menu of the day and is available to all customers
- To make yourself available to all customers if they have any questions about food allergens
- You will be provided with a Allergen Champion Uniform, Apron or Badge – you must wear this so that you are identifiable to customers
What does the training consist of?
On this page you will have acess to everything you need to complete the training online and it is only 3 simple steps to complete;
- Watch the entire Training Video and be sure to make notes
- Complete the Online Quiz and be sure to enter the correct email address
- If you have completed the quiz correctly you will be emailed your Certificate
Once you have your certificate please share this with your Supervisor or Manager to be added to your teams Allergy Champions list.
If you have any questions regarding this training please contact your sector Senior HSE Manager.
Please complete the quiz by following the link below. If you sucessfully complete the quiz by getting 100% you will recieve an email with your certificate attached. If you are not successfully you will recieve an email informing you that you will need to complete the quiz again and it will send you the link to the quiz.
Once you receive your certificate (Remember this can take up to 5 working days) you will need to share it with your supervisor or manager in order to be included in you units "approved list" of Allergy Champions.
Allergen Champions Documents and Information
Allergen Champion Pin Badges Order Form £2.00 per badge - Minimum Order 5
Allergen Request Pads at £1.55 each - available to order from Linney MyStore - Product Code CO19_LEV_NCR_016472